The Open Doors & Birchover Groups
- To reduce anti-social behaviour and associated crime
- To engage with those young people most at risk from factors relating to deprivation.
- To engage with young people who face significant barriers to accessing mainstream young people’s provision (including those with complex offending histories)
- To positively involve young people in their local community
- To support young people to re-engage in education, training or work.
Some of the activities we have undertaken with the groups include: Behaviour management, sports, health promotion, cooking, crafts, building relationships, community engagement workshops, gang awareness, career development, drugs and alcohol awareness, self-confidence, choices and consequences, and responses vs reactions.