Groundwork Greater Nottingham Youth & Play
The Youth and Play Team is an integral part of the People Team here at Groundwork Greater Nottingham, we help to achieve the Trust’s overall vision of Seeking to deliver a society made up of sustainable communities which: are vibrant, healthy and safe, respect the local and global environment, and where: individuals thrive and enterprise prospers.
We run multiple projects across the Greater Nottingham Conurbation with key themes of our work including; Tackling Antisocial Behaviour, Enabling Community Ownership, Gang Diversionary Work, Parental Involvement through play, and Increasing Sector Capacity.
In 2012/13 the team:
- Worked with 425 individual children and young people
- Facilitated 2846 person hours of social action
- Supported 28 community organisations
- Supported 215 positive progressions by children and young people
- Facilitated 165 qualifications being achieved by children and young people
- Worked with 11 schools
- Provided 438 weeks of training